Chicagoland Commercial Property Management Services
Our proactive strategy, long-term vision, and personable management, sets us apart. Exceptional customer service will help maintain your property and increase efficiency (and profits). Not only over the short term, but it will also increase the value of your property in the long-term. Working with Diversified pays for itself by building a property that you will profit from for life and pass down to the next generation.
Types of Commercial Properties Managed:
- Multi-Family Units
- Office Buildings
- Retail Properties
- Industrial Properties
- Mixed Use Properties
The Primary function of Rose Real Estate as a Property Manager is to:
- Achieve the objectives of the property owners
- Generating income for the owners
- Preserving or increasing the value of an investment property.
- Rose Real Estate has the knowledge, skills, experience and technical expertise needed to perform these duties in today’s dynamic real estate market.
Diversified Commercial Offers:
- Competitive Pricing: Diversified Commercial charges lower leasing fees and a lower management fee to owners than most of its competitors, and,
- Care: Diversified Commercial is big enough to run a profitable, successful business, but small enough to pay close attention to detail, and really care for its properties.
- Customization: Diversified Commercial customizes a management package to meet your individual needs.
Formulating The Management Plan:
Prior to embarking on a management assignment, the Property Management Professionals at Rose Real Estate formulate the management plan for the property. This is done after careful analysis of the market and the individual property as well as an analysis of the owner’s objectives. This management plan becomes the blueprint upon which the property management assignment is carried out. Depending on the owner’s objectives, the management plan will include all or some of the following items:
- Managing of leases
- Lease Negotiations
- Tenant Relations
- Energy, Maintenance, & Construction
- Management Reports & Tax Records
- Risk Management & Insurance
- On Site Management Staff
- Marketing & Property Promotion
- Managing Environmental Issues
Preparing the Property for Rent:
- Pricing Your Property: We help you determine the market price for your property.
- Making Any Needed Repairs: We also help you get the property in marketing condition, recommending necessary repairs.
- Marketing the Property:
- Advertising Signage: We put up FOR RENT signs.
- Media Ads: And advertise in appropriate media.
Securing Qualified Tenants:
- Credit Checks: We verify prospective tenants’ credit information, employment and rental history and confirm with you in writing.
- Lease Paperwork: We execute the lease, which has been specifically formulated to meet your needs.
- Walk-through: We conduct a thorough inspection prior to occupancy and post-occupancy.
Managing the Property:
- Payables / Receivables: We collect the rent and disperse checks on your behalf.
- Utilities: We handle utility changes on the property between occupancies.
- Monthly Reports: We provide you with a monthly report of all receipts and expenses.
- Escrow Account: We maintain an escrow account for your account.
- Making Repairs: We arrange for needed repairs. (We have a long standing relationship with reliable vendors)
- Collections/Evictions: We do the court work for most cases. To get bad tenants out quickly without the need for Attorney’s fees.
- Annual Reports: We provide a timely annual statement of receipts and expenses for tax purposes.